Welcome to the PFLAG Tampa website. PFLAG (Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) is the original ally organization, promoting the health and well-being of LGBT people, their families and their friends through support, education and advocacy for over 40 years.
We meet at the Florida-Bahamas Synod ELCA, 3838 W Cypress St, Tampa, FL 33607 (at the N Dale Mabry Hwy exit of I-275).
Sign up for our newsletter, advocacy group or meeting reminders. Email subscriptions can be managed or cancelled from the management link in any email.
- Web -- http://PFLAGTampa.org
- Telephone -- (863) 535-5239
- Calendar -- Google Calendar
- Facebook -- http://facebook.com/PFLAGTampa
- Google+ -- http://plus.google.com/+PflagtampaOrg
- Twitter -- http://twitter.com/PFLAGTampa
- Newsletter -- Opt-in Mail List
- GuideStar -- PFLAG Tampa Non-Profit Report
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Letter from a Birmingham Jail, 1963
PFLAG is a nonprofit organization that is not affiliated with any political party or religious institution.