Parents, Families, Friends, and Allies United with LGBT People to
PFLAG is the original ally organization, promoting the health and well-being of LGBT people, their families and their friends through support, education and advocacy since 1972.
Our English-language meetings are at MCC Tampa: 408 East Cayuga Street, Tampa, FL 33603 (Conveniently located on the corner Central Ave & Cayuga St. between Martin Luther King Jr Blvd & Hillsborough Ave exits on I-275). The meeting space is generously provided by MCC Tampa.
Our Spanish-language meetings are at Argosy University - Tampa, 1403 North Howard Avenue, Tampa, FL 33607 (at the Armenia Ave exit off I-275) The meeting space is generously provided by the Argosy University - Tampa.
Sign up for our newsletter, advocacy group or meeting reminders. Email subscriptions can be managed or cancelled from the management link in any email.
- Web -- http://www.PFLAGTampa.org
- Telephone --
English: (863) 535-5239
Spanish: (813) 444-8038
- Calendar -- Google Calendar
- Facebook -- http://facebook.com/PFLAGTampa
- Google+ -- http://plus.google.com/+PflagtampaOrg
- Twitter -- http://twitter.com/PFLAGTampa
- Newsletter -- Opt-in Mail List
- GuideStar -- PFLAG Tampa Non-Profit Report
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Letter from a Birmingham Jail, 1963
PFLAG is a nonprofit organization that is not affiliated with any political party or religious institution.