Parents, Families, Friends, and Allies United with LGBT People to
PFLAG is the original ally organization, promoting the health and well-being of LGBT people, their families and their friends through support, education and advocacy since 1972.
Our English-language meetings are at MCC Tampa: 408 East Cayuga Street, Tampa, FL 33603 (Conveniently located on the corner Central Ave & Cayuga St. between Martin Luther King Jr Blvd & Hillsborough Ave exits on I-275). The meeting space is generously provided by MCC Tampa.
Sign up for our newsletter, advocacy group or meeting reminders. Email subscriptions can be managed or cancelled from the management link in any email.
- Web -- http://www.PFLAGTampa.org
- Telephone -- (863) 535-5239
- Calendar -- Google Calendar
- Facebook -- http://facebook.com/PFLAGTampa
- Google+ -- http://plus.google.com/+PflagtampaOrg
- Twitter -- http://twitter.com/PFLAGTampa
- Newsletter -- Opt-in Mail List
- GuideStar -- PFLAG Tampa Non-Profit Report
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Letter from a Birmingham Jail, 1963
PFLAG is a nonprofit organization that is not affiliated with any political party or religious institution.
701 S. Howard Ave.
Tampa, Florida 33606